Labor for Setup of Booth/Exhibit (with 110 tradeshow supervision)
Avoid the hassle of setting up your booth or exhibit by adding labor supervised by 110 tradeshow. Important notes:
- Rates shown are per person, per appearance for up to two hours (there is no credit if it is less than two hours). If your display and/or booth can not be reasonably and safely installed by one person, you must order two or more people. We recommend two people for setting up most exhibits and booths.
- This is labor supervised by 110 tradeshow. Someone from your booth does not need to be present. Supervision by your booth rep is available at a reduced cost (click here).
- Detailed instructions/diagrams/photos must be provided for your display and/or booth if you select this option. These can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This includes labor and basic tools. Basic tools will be provided, but if there are any special tools required for your specific display or booth, you must provide those to us.
- Unless you otherwise specify, labor will arrive and your two hours will begin at the start of the stated exhibitor set up time.
- If you are needing both setup and tear-down, you will need to add tear-down labor as well.
- Drayage (material handling) is not included and must be purchased separately.