Labor for Setup of Booth/Exhibit (with booth rep supervision)
Lessen the hassle of setting up your booth or exhibit alone by adding labor assistance. Important notes:
- Rates shown are per person, per appearance for up to two hours (there is no credit if it is less than two hours).
- This is booth rep supervised labor. Someone from your booth must be present to guide installation of your booth. Supervision by 110 tradeshow is also available (click here).
- This is labor only. Tools and other equipment are not provided. If you need to rent any tools or equipment, please email email@example.com.
- Unless you otherwise specify, labor will arrive and your two hours will begin at the start of the stated exhibitor set up time. Your labor includes only one trip and cannot be split between days. Labor will not begin without your supervision.
- If you are needing both setup and tear-down, you will need to add tear-down labor as well.