Labor for Setup of Booth/Exhibit (with booth rep supervision)
Avoid the hassle of setting up your booth or exhibit alone by adding labor assistance. Important notes:
- Rates shown are per person, per appearance for up to two hours (there is no credit if it is less than two hours).
- This is booth rep supervised labor. Someone from your booth must be present to guide installation of your booth. Supervision by 110 tradeshow is also available (click here).
- This is labor only. Tools and other equipment are not provided. If you need to rent any tools or equipment, please email email@example.com.
- Unless you otherwise specify, labor will arrive and your two hours will begin at the start of the stated exhibitor set up time. Labor will not begin without your supervision.
- If you are needing both setup and tear-down, you will need to add tear-down labor as well.