Labor for Tear-Down of Booth/Exhibit (with booth rep supervision)
Lessen the hassle of tearing down your booth or exhibit alone by adding labor assistance. Important notes:
- Rates shown are per person, per appearance for up to two hours (there is no credit if it is less than two hours).
- This is booth supervised labor. Someone from your booth must be present to guide tear-down of your booth. Supervision by 110 tradeshow is also available (click here).
- This is labor only. Tools and other equipment are not provided. If you need to rent any tools or equipment, please email email@example.com
- Unless you otherwise specify, labor will arrive and your two hours will begin at the start of the stated exhibitor tear-down time. Your labor includes only one trip and cannot be split between days. Labor will not begin without your supervision.
- If you are needing both setup and tear-down, you will need to add setup labor as well.