Labor for Setup of Booth/Exhibit
Lessen the hassle of setting up your booth or exhibit by adding labor supervised by 110 tradeshow. Important notes:
- Rates shown are per person, per appearance for up to two hours (there is no credit if it is less than two hours). If your display and/or booth cannot be reasonably and safely installed by one person, you must order two or more people. We recommend two people for setting up most exhibits and booths.
- Detailed instructions/diagrams/photos must be provided for your display and/or booth or a booth rep that guide install should be present. Documents can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This includes labor and basic tools. Basic tools will be provided, but if there are any special tools required for your specific display or booth, you must provide those to us.
- Unless you otherwise specify, labor will arrive and your two hours will begin at the start of the stated exhibitor set up time. Your labor includes only one trip and cannot be split between days.
- If you are needing both setup and tear-down, you will need to add tear-down labor as well.
- Drayage (material handling) is not included and must be purchased separately.