Labor for Tear-Down of Booth/Exhibit (with 110 tradeshow supervision)
Avoid the hassle of tearing down your booth or exhibit by adding labor assistance supervised by 110 tradeshow. Important notes:
- Rates shown are per person, per appearance for up to two hours (there is no credit if it is less than two hours). If your display and/or booth can not be reasonably and safely torn-down by one person, you must order two or more people
- This is labor supervised by 110 tradeshow. Someone from your booth does not need to be present. Supervision by your booth rep is also available at a reduced cost (click here).
- Detailed instructions must be provided for tearing-down your display and/or booth if you select this option.
- This is labor and basic tools. Basic tools will be provided, but if there are any special tools required for your specific display or booth, you must provide those to us.
- Unless you otherwise specify, labor will arrive and your two hours will begin at the start of the stated exhibitor tear-down time. Labor will not begin without your supervision.
- If you are needing both setup and tear-down, you will need to add setup labor as well.
- All boxes and crates required for packing should be provided.
- Drayage (material handling) is not included and must be purchased separately.