Labor Assistance for Setup of Booth/Exhibit (IMPORTANT - READ DESCRIPTION)
These rates do not apply for the CASE Annual Conference 2023. All labor for CASE must be performed by the local union. If you need labor for CASE, please email email@example.com with details for a quote.
Lessen the hassle of setting up your booth or exhibit by adding labor assistance from 110 tradeshow. Important notes:
- Our labor service is to assist onsite reps or other persons knowledgeable in the assembly of your booth. Our service is not meant to build your booth unassisted. If you need a full booth setup, we recommend that you secure other labor sources.
- Labor must be ordered a minimum of two weeks prior to show start date. We cannot guarantee we will be able to secure labor if ordered less than two weeks out.
- Rates shown are per person, per appearance for up to two hours (there is no credit if it is less than two hours).
- We may or may not be able to extend the time beyond what is ordered, dependent on the schedule for the day. If labor extends beyond the booked time, additional fees will be charged.
- The onsite rep is responsible for making sure the booth is set up to their satisfaction before releasing labor. Once labor is released, they will not be able to return.
- This includes labor and basic tools. If there are any special tools required for your specific display or booth, you must provide those to us.
- We will reach out to you prior to the show with our arrival time. If you have a preference, please include it in the notes section when you check out.
- If you are needing both install and dismantle assistance, you will need to add dismantle labor as well.
- Drayage (material handling) is not included and must be purchased separately.
- Our liability is limited by section 13B of our Terms & Conditions. Please read the terms and conditions before booking.